Re: [ns]modifying router's behavior

hi,

I am glad to hear from someone.
thank you for responding me!

I am setting a toy senario:

     C ---------------------------->  A

                 |----------------->  B
whenever a router catches a packet to A, it will forward it to B with
probability p.

I think I need to write a code for this new behavior. but I don't know how
to activate this new behavior.

Please give me some advice how to attach this new function to the
simulation!
Thank you!

			-Hyewon Jun ([email protected])