[ns] MRED algorithms under DiffServ - s parameter computation

Hi!

MRED algorithms are based on RED. In this, to compute average queue lenght
when a packet enters an empty queue, the s parameter have to be computed (s
in the Floyd paper, 1/PTC in ns implementation - DiffServ module).
m is "the number of packets that might have been transmitted by the gateway
during the time that the line was free" and s is "a typical transmission
time for a small packet".

My question is:

e.g.
I have an outgoing link of 10 Mbit/s in a DiffServ enabled router. An AF PHB
is configured to have 2 Mbit/s of bandwidth and a MRED mechanism is applied
to it.
How should I compute s? Should I consider 10 Mbit/s or 2 Mbit/s? (I guess 2
Mbit/s, but in ns 10 Mbit/s is considered).

Thanks

Sergio