[ns] Monitoring a TCP flow duration...

Hi everybody!!

	I am trying to monitor the time it takes for a TCP agent to send a particular
number of bytes. I am just using the send function of TCPAgent and I can, of
course see the time it starts sending the data, but I have not found a way to
check the time the agent finishes sending the data... Is there a way to do
that in Tcl/OTcl without modifying the code of the TCPAgent? How could I check
when the data has been successfully transfered? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

/Nacho

--
Department of Microelectronics and Information Technology
Royal Institute of Technology