[ns] Multipath Question

Title: Multipath Question

Hello all,

I would like to know how I can send packages in different percentages for two alternative paths.
I already used mutipath routing and I conclude that for paths with the same cost the flow traffic divides itself for the two paths in equal percentage.

If  I modify the cost of one link, the flow converge to the link of less weight.
I want to be able to send for example 70% of the flow for one link and the others 30% for another link. How can I obtain this division of traffic?

What is the defaul cost for the links?

Thanks in advance,
Renato.