[ns] Problem with PING in a wired cum wireless scenario!!!

hi...

I am trying to calculate the signalling delay Delay in Hierarchical Mobile
IP version 6(HMIPv6) using PING. Actually, I am using the PING agent as
ismentioned in Marc Greis's tutorial. But it seems that there is a problem
insending a "ping" packet in a wired cum wireless scenario. I want to send
aping packet from a mobile node but the error message "(null) - invalid
packet type (ping)" occurs while running the program.

I am working in linux platform and i have installed the ns2.1b7a version.

I would appreciate any type of help to get rid of this problem...

thanks in advance...

Regards
Manish