[ns] DiffServ: EF and AF

Hi!
I'm using NS2.1b8a and would like to run a simulation using expedited
and assured forwarding per hop behaviors.
I read, these PHBs are already implemented in the Nortel Networks
DiffServ Model (which is included in NS2.1b8a).
But I couldn't find any documentation mentioning explicitly the use of EF
and AF PHBs and -as far as I understood- the delivered simulation scripts
for DiffServ just assign different codepoints to different traffic
flows matching thus only different classes and precedences of the AF
service.
How can I simulate EF and AF PHB in the same network scenario? Can anyone
help?

Thanks in advance,
Adnen Jarraya