RE: [ns] patch: fast, simple and bugfree scheduler

--
Free Dmitry Sklyarov !
http://www.freesklyarov.org

	Didn't apply the patches, but they don't seem calendar-scheduler related.

> (and if so, how do you easily demonstrate this?)

	Don't know. It happened with a very modified version of ns after many many events.
	CPU went to 100%, a huge chunk of memory was allocated, and after some time (some minutes) I had a core dump.
	I found it using a debugger.

> > and that the simple and bugfree list scheduler
> > is dog slow.
>
> yup.
>
> > So I hacked a fast, simple and bugfree scheduler, here it is:
>
> cool.
>
> L.
>
> bugfree, eh? brave words...

	:-)

	These are so few lines, they can't contain bugs.

	Alex