[ns] problem with visualizing wireless node movement in nam

Hello,

I have started to use ns/nam for a class final project with ad-hoc
networking.

I have generated scenario files/connection files for a network of 20
nodes with high mobility and successfully generated a nam output. When I
run the nam program with the output file, I noticed that nodes don't show
intermediate movement on the screen, the only time that I see an update of
a node's position on the screen is right before the node changes its
direction of movement (which corresponds to a line that starts with
"n" in the nam file).
For example, at t=203 my node 7 changes its direction of motion and is
then left alone (no setdest is called on node 7 until the end of the
simulation at 1000s) so on the screen, I should see node 7 move until it
reaches its destination
[which corresponds in the nam trace to this line
n -t 203.000000 -s 7 -x 153.298333 -y 13.271966 -u -0.456863 -v 4.137658
-T 138.815850]
but in reality, I don't see any movement of node 7 after t=203.

Is there a command that needs to be called to dump intermediate node
movement to a nam file (i.e log movement every 1 s, so I can see an update
of the nodes' position every second on the screen) ?

Thanks a lot for any help,
Delphine