[ns] Changing the packet type of an application...

Hi!!

	I have defined some new packet types that I need to use in my simulation and
I need to change an Application/Traffic/Exponential to the new packet type
from tcl... I am having problems, because if it use the set_pktype function of
the UDP agent transporting the traffic, then the initialization of the Exp
traffic generator overwrites my packet type to PT_EXP... How can I avoid this
or just change the pkttype for the Exp source? Of course, I do not want to
modify the source file, as I need other exponential sources with the normal
packet type...

Thanks for the help!
/Nacho

--
Department of Microelectronics and Information Technology
Royal Institute of Technology