Re: [ns] Tcp implementation question

Got the answers in ~ns-2.1b7a/doc/tcp.tex
thanks.

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Gaurav Navlakha wrote:

:Hi,
:
:Can someone tell me how the tcp functionality has been implemented?
:
:There are files tcp.cc/h, tcp-full.cc/h, tcp-asym*.cc/h, and so on...
:
:tcp.cc/h seem to contain only data sender side functions.
:tcp-full.cc/h seem to contain data receiver side functions.
:
:I do not understand how the other tcp*.cc/h files fit together.
:A little explanation on the same would be very helpful.
:
:I have NS-2 v2.1b8a.
:
:Thanks,