flow manager and lossy links.

New to ns, I have started to look at ns-1.4.  While getting the basics right,
I am trying to model a simple (satellite link). I would like to see how I can
get bit error rates vs performance figures.

I know now how to use the flow manager to get statistics of the number bytes
traveling on the link, however, that doesn't seem to work with a link type
'lossy-uniform'.

I realize that lossy-links have no queuing. Is that the reason why there is no
flow manager data? Is there a way around this?

Frank de Bruin