Re: nam with tcl files...

Hamid,

Here are some facts on files under nam/ex

1/ Not all nam files can be created by ns script (not necessary), e.g.,
   lan.nam

2/ Some nam files are not directly created by ns script, e.g., tcpsrm.nam,
   it needs an external filter in nam/bin

3/ Some nam files are created by ns-snapshot (if you only updated nam).
   e.g., lantest.nam

thanks

Ya