ns installation

Hello,

I have managed to sort out most of my difficulties now with the
installation of ns under windows 95. However I still have one problem
that I am having difficulty with. When I try to nmake /f the makefile.vc
for ns it returns with the following error

NMAKE: fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'prune.o'

I've search the machines directory structure and prune.o does not appear
to reside anywhere on the system.

What package is it in, and where can I get hold of it?

Thaks

Peter.