Re: I am sorry that I do not know how to start ns2.

I did not run into this problem before, so I do not know the answer for
sure. What I can tell is that: Because the nam(maybe also ns) is
compilered with dynamic lib, so when you run it, it will search for the
corresponding dynamic libs. It sounds that you have compiled nam
correctly, but it can not find otcl lib, so you may give a try to add
the directory where libotcl.so sits to the LIB search path.

Good Luck.
--Zhenhai