problem on the ns configuration

Hi, everybody:

In order to let the ns support the CBT multicast protocol, we changed the
following file in the ns-2.1b5:
packet.h, mcast-ctrl.cc, ns-macst.tcl and McastProto.tcl. We didn't changed
too much, just added those support procedures for join/leave group,
flush-tree and echo-group. Then put them into the correct directory: put
packet.h and mcast-ctrl.cc into ns-2.1b5/ , ns-mcast.tcl and McastProto.tcl
into ns-2.1b5/tcl/mcast. After that we type the make in ns-2.1b5/.
But we can't compile the ns and got a lot of "reference symbol " errors
which related to some tcl files.

we followed the build instructions of ns and tcl and followed the following:
source the configure file in the tclcl..... directory and type make...
source the configure file in the ns directory and then type make ...

But when  we source the configure file in the tclcl ...directory ,  we get
the message:
checking for otcl.h... no
checking for libotcl1.0a2... no
configure: error: otcl is required but could not be completely found.

we have otcl.h  in this directory.

Could you help us out. Thanks a lot

Sarah and Nuhad