nam bug when using random loss modules

I've noticed that when you use nam with a model containing a two-state
time-based loss model, the animation works correctly up till the first
random loss, and after that it does strange things. One of these is that
it shows a buffer size that is greater than the maximum buffer size
allowed on the link (I am assuming this is a nam bug and not an ns bug).
Another problem is that, after the first random loss, it might not show
any packets getting through the link, as if the link remained in the bad
state for the rest of the simulation time. However, this proves not true
when checking the trace file, which implied a bug in the nam and not the
ns.

I understand that the two-state and multi-state models are
"under-developed" in the version I'm using (ns-v2.1b4a), so maybe someone
would be interested in taking this problem into consideration in future ns
releases.

Best Regards,

 --Hussein.
Electrical Engineering Department