Re: Web simulation (fwd)

Haobo:
	Thanks for the explanation. Now I understands: the centralized
page pool serve 2 different purpose for server and client,
	for server: it provide page information, just like a repository
	for client: it provide what pages are in the server, and also
		    provide a "URL request sequence" generator by
		    random number generator or by a trace file.

	For one client+one cache+one server model, this is OK.
But for multi clients+mutli client cache+one server model, will
this also work?  I mean, now, if we still use only one page-pool,
then how do we distinguish page attribute like "hit-count/ref count"
for different page?  Or can I say that the number of page-pool
needed is equal with the number of caches simulated?

Thanks,

Kaichuan