Problem with Ns on Linux Red Hat 6.0

Dear Ns gurus,

I'm Luca from Rome. I'm installing Ns-2 (wireless version, 4 May 99) on a
Linux Red Hat 6.0 based system. It compiled ok but when I run it, it gives
the following error:

" libotcl.so can not open shared object file: No such file or directory"...

(also otcl compiled ok and libotcl.so is in my system).
I've read, in the "bugs and installation problems" page at Ns web site, that
it's a known problem about shared libraries, but a specific solution for my
system is not reported. I don't know how to apply the reported solution to
my system becouse I'm a very inexpert Linux user (I installed Linux just to
run Ns! ).
Can you tell me the steps I have to do to solve the problem about shared
libraries in Linux Red Hat 6.0?

Thank you for your help!

Luca