CMU Documentation in NS Doc

Hi,

I'm studying the wireless in ns, I read the ns Notes and Documentation
and the CMU documentation. I use the snapshot 2.1-b6 and I think the
documentation doesn't follow the source.

For example the files ~ns/antenna.{h,cc} and ~ns/tworayground.{h,cc} are
not necessary for compilation, I've removed them from the directory and
made succesfully ns. You can even see that these files don't appear in
any other one. (grep tworayground *.{cc,h})

Is it like this because I use the snapshot, or is the ns Documentation
not very detailed on this topic (Chapter 15 Mobile Networking in ns).

Is the CMU code inserted in ns changing very fast at this moment ?

Thanks

--
Vera Mickael Stagiaire