tcl debugger install

Hi all,

I'm having some problems with installing Don Libs' Tcl debugger
(tcl-debug-1.9).  I downloaded the source to a location parallel to ns-2
and added "--with-tcldebug=../tcl-debug-1.9" to the original install script
(both for the config option of ns-2.1b5 and nam-1.0a7).  The script was
executed without error, but when I added "debug 1" to my tcl script I got
the following warning: "Script debugging disabled.  Reconfigure with
--with-tcldebug, and recompile."  What did I should have done to enable
tcldebug?

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks,
Shirley