Regarding source routing .

Hello all,
	My problem is as follows:

	Say the n/w topology is provided.
	My purpose is transmit data from the source to the destn.
	I use some algo based on the link metrics ( which are more
	than one)  to find *multiple* paths to the destn.I want to
	know if is it possible to send the (RTP) data along these paths
	(i.e. to do source routing),and how ?

	Having done that, is it possible to write a prog to run at
	the receiver so that whenever a packet reaches it,it'll identify
	packet's  timestamp and the seq no and then take some action ?

Thanx in adv
Shekhar