RE: rtObject and DV are not aware of hierarchical addressing

	After I have examined the unicast routing architecture of ns, I think
something we can improve.

	1. DV can only be run in a single process in a simulation. But, in a
hierarchical network topology, there can be several seperate DV or LS
routing processes running in different domains. Even though we can run DV in
some specified nodes, we still cannot run another DV process for other
nodes.

	2. Moreover, there can be some interactions among different routing
protocols (i.e. redistributing routes). This will require more configuration
settings on routers. Yet, the current method to initiate routing protocols
('$ns rtproto DV' or '$ns rtproto DV {list of nodes}') make it difficult to
provide parameters for a routing process.

	Actually, I want to simulate an inter-domain routing protocol but it is
still not feasible without making some changes to current routing
architecture. Anyway, I'll first make DV run with hierachical addressing.

Cheng Tak Cheung