more ctrmcast questions ... ( node/link failures )

Hi All

 I am using CtrMcast for my experiments.

1. I tried simulating link & node failures and also tried explicitly
   calling "compute-mroutes" after failures. But all the packets
   sent over/to the failure link/node are LOST and even though there
   were alternate routes !!

   Is this expected behaviour of CtrMcast ?
   Or are these not simulated but implemeted internally ???

2. Does ctrmcast automatically choose an alternate RP from c_rp set
   in case of RP node failure ?
   If not how do I set it dynamically ??

 Please help !!

- vijayan