[ns] Client/Server

Hi,all:

    What I want to do is:  There is one server agent, waiting for requests
randomly from many client agents, this server has a queue to keep these
requests and processes them one by one. In ns, in order for the client to
send data to server, usually we can write:

$ns connect $client($i) $server

for targetting,
however, here is only one server and ns does not support
multi-threads. To my understanding, an agent can only connect with one
other agent, So if there are several client agents call this
function, then only the last calling one really gets connection with
server.

Could anybody help me with this?

thank you very much.

Sencun