Re: [ns] Client/Server

In ns, agents are different from applications. You can model
application-level processing with an Application object, which then
controls a bunch of TCP/UDP/<whatever>P transport agents to simulate the
traffic. Whenever a request comes in, the server can open a new *P
connection with the client. In this way it simulates multi-threading
without ever need to do real multithreading.

Hope this helps.