[ns] test-all-webcache FAILS!!!!!

hi ns gurus,

I still have a problem compiling ns...It compiles but it fails in some
validation tests....
I am compiling on Solaris7, gcc, and I have fixed with the patch I found
on the ns-ftp site. The output from the validation is:

validate overall report: some tests failed:
     ./test-all-webcache
to re-run a specific test, cd tcl/test; ../../ns test-all-TEST-NAME

so I do:

cd tcl/test; ./test-all-webcache

and after some success I obtain:

---------------------------------------

Running test Mcast-PBtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl Mcast-PBtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBtr.test test-output-
webcache/Mcast-PBtr
Or see URL "http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test Mcast-PBPtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl Mcast-PBPtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBPtr.test test-output-
webcache/Mcast-PBPtr
Or see URL "http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test Mcast-PBUtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl Mcast-PBUtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBUtr.test test-output-
webcache/Mcast-PBUtr
Or see URL "http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test ttl-PBtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl ttl-PBtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/ttl-PBtr.test test-output-webcache/ttl-PBtr
Or see URL "http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test ottl-PBtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl ottl-PBtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/ottl-PBtr.test test-output-
webcache/ottl-PBtr
Or see URL "http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test mmcast-PB:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl mmcast-PB
Test output agrees with reference output
next?

should I fix something? Can I ignore them? What will NOT work when I try
to use ns? Where can I find the patches?

Thank you!

--

Ciao Ciao

   _