Re: [ns] question about the shortest path

Hi there,

Yesterday I ran the simulation using the scenario files generated by the
setdest.cc in the ns2 package. The problem seems gone. Only at most 2 such kind
of packets appeared in 65k total for DSDV, AODV and DSR protocols.

I don't know the reason, but that's the result I got.

Thank you for your help!

Liang Qin