[ns] memory leak

Hi,

I guess, there is a memory leak in the implementation of the TDMA MAC
protocol (mac-tdma.cc, mac-tdma.h). When I run a simulation with the
802.11 MAC protocol, everything is fine. But if I run the same
simulation with the TDMA MAC protocol I get the following error:
"Virtual memory exceeded in 'new'".
I use ns-allinone and the snapshot from 09/20/2000. The simulation has
ten mobile nodes and ten foreign agents (base stations).

regards
Thomas

--
Thomas Schwabe, DaimlerChrysler AG