[ns] QoS routing extensions to ns

Hi all:

I have been working with QoS routing extension mentioned in
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/archive/ns-users/webarch/current/msg03256.html , and
so far I think that the program works pretty good.
I am trying to simulate the code in different scenarios and check its
flexibility, so far I have a couple of questions that I couldn�t solve, for
that reason I am wondering if anybody can help with these doubts:

1) In the example provided in the web page (qosr-simple.tcl) the program use
two links : node 0-node1-node2 and node0-node2. My question is if I want to
include a third QoS link , do I need to include the algorithm in the
�Simulator instproc duplex-qosr-link�, How????

2)Also in the example DropTail queue is used, I want to simulate the same code
with dsRED queue. Currently I am having problems defining the Diff Serv
paramater. My question is; Do anybody know if that code can support dsRED
queue??? How???

Thanks in advantage,

Daniel