[ns] ns2.1b7a install struct bcache redefinition

Hi all,

oops forgot the subject line - sorry :(

I am having a problem compiling the ns-allinone2.1b7a on Solaris 8. I have a clean install of Solaris 8, and have installed gcc2.95.3 and make 3.79.1.

I am getting the following error :

In file included from aodv/aodv._logs.cc:6:
aodv/aodv.h:248: redefinition of `struct bcache`
/usr/include/sys/stream.h:335: previous definition here
make: *** [aodv/aodv_logs.o] Error 1
Ns make failed!
see ....

I am not really sure what to change and don't really want to go changing things without knowing what I am doing for fear that I screw something else up.

I have already had to fix two other things during install (mainly path variables - for /usr/ccs/bin/ar and LD_LIBRARY_PATH for tcl 8.3.2).

I have looked around on the archives (searched) and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be appreciated as I am a bit under the hammer to have ns installed (and bluehoc) by this afternoon.

Thanks,
Kelly.

Kelly Ormsby BSc(Curtin)
Systems Administrator