Re: classifier?

> Hi All,
>

> I have created a new type of Node ;mynode;  which uses a new classifier
> ;myclassifier;. This one references a classifier Address following this
> scheme.
> Node entry -> myclassifier -> classifier address.
>
> I have defined in  mynode instprc mk-default-classifier {
> $myclassifier_ install 0 $classifier_

> }
>
> when I run my simulation script, I obtain this error:
>
> -o24 : no target for slot 1
>
> could anyone help please ?
>
> hajer

classifier_ is installed in slot 0, what's installed in slot 1 of myclassifier_?
what should be?

Obviously packet are sent to myclassifier_ with a dst=1 and there is nothing in
the corresponding slot of myclassifier_; assuming _o24 is myclassifier_.

You can see what's in a classifier by using the instproc "dump". i.e.:
$classifier_ dump

Tarik