Re: classifier?

Hi,

> > Hi All,
> >

> > I have created a new type of Node ;mynode;  which uses a new classifier
> > ;myclassifier;. This one references a classifier Address following this
> > scheme.
> > Node entry -> myclassifier -> classifier address.
> >
> > I have defined in  mynode instprc mk-default-classifier {
> > $myclassifier_ install 0 $classifier_

> > }
> >
> > when I run my simulation script, I obtain this error:
> >
> > -o24 : no target for slot 1
> >
> > could anyone help please ?
> >
> > hajer
>
> classifier_ is installed in slot 0, what's installed in slot 1 of >myclassifier_? what should be?

nothing is installed in slot 1.
_o24 is referencing classifier_

> You can see what's in a classifier by using the instproc "dump". i.e.:
> $classifier_ dump

I have done that, I think I should precise which are the target of the
classifier_ , but I don't know where?

classifier_ is a Classifier/Addr.I have created it in the
mk-default-classifier of mynode.

The entry of mynode is myclassifier_

any idee? should I precise something?

hajer