Gain the benefits of participating in a visionary group
The USC Computing Forum encourages membership applications from a wide range of companies interested in interacting with academic and industry experts in electrical engineering and computer science.
Members of the USC Computing Forum have access to a wide-range of events and activities throughout the year. As a member, you will receive invitations to these regular events, which usually are structured to provide networking opportunities with USC faculty, the Silicon Beach tech community and other forum members.
- Workshops, symposiums and lectures
- Faculty seminar series
- Recruiting opportunities
- Engage: Participate in the USC Computing Forum’s year-round events and activities
- Learn: Receive invitations to workshops, symposiums and lectures on important topics and emerging trends in technology
- Meet: Access faculty and researcher expertise and explore joint projects
- Network: Interact with the growing Silicon Beach startup community
- Explore: Learn about early-stage faculty and graduate student research and discover the next big thing in tech
- Recruit: Tap into a rich talent pool with opportunities to recruit at a variety of year-round events or host private recruiting events
- Mentor: Engage in student mentorship and connect with some of the best and brightest talent in the country
How to join
The annual membership fee is $25,000 per year. For information about how to join the forum, please complete this short form or contact Lori Weiss, Director of Operations, USC Computing Forum at 310-448-8750, firstname.lastname@example.org.